An HR / Payroll Application Manager is now sought by a leading education and research Organisation based in Birmingham. Joining a team dedicated to supporting the multiple HR and Payroll user bases within the UK, the successful Application Manager will take immediate responsibility for a small, highly skilled support team. Who ensure the continuous development and support of this critical HR and Payroll application.
As the Application Manager you will undertake several key responsibilities, these include:
- Interfacing with the department stakeholders to ensure continuous service improvement
- Continuous functional improvement
- Team leadership
- Escalation point for support issues (full system training provided)
- Management of 3rd party level 3 support provider (Oracle)
Required attributes and experience for the Applications Manager:
- Function knowledge of HR or Payroll processes within a business
- Super-User knowledge of any HR or Payroll application – Oracle / MHR / IRIS etc.
- Willingness to learn / be trained to provide level 2 support
- Excellent communication and team leading skills (no previous experience required)
- A willingness to learn and work within Oracle HR / Payroll solutions.
This role will suit an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills, a knowledge of HR and Payroll processes and the associated experience of working with one of many possible HR or Payroll applications and a willingness to learn.
A salary range of £50,000 - £60,000 is offered dependent upon experience with an exceptional benefits package to support this. There is hybrid working offered with excellent transport links.