An IT Infrastructure Manager is now sought by one of the UK’s most recognised and respected humanitarian organisations. As the successful person, you will join a newly formed senior management team working with your peers from, applications, service delivery and cyber security.
As the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will take immediate responsibility for a dedicated team of 2nd / 3rd line Engineers supporting and enhancing the IT infrastructure and services working in tandem with key technology service providers.
This role will be a combination of hands technical, team leadership, strategy, and projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Infrastructure Support
- Infrastructure Design
- Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Team Leadership
Essential, knowledge, skills and experience required for the IT Infrastructure Manager:
- Strong technical background.
- Proven ICT infrastructure management experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructures and Active Directory.
- Project delivery expertise.
- Experience with SharePoint / Cloud Technology (Azure).
- Implementation and support experience of Microsoft Intune and Autopilot.
- Building and supporting Unified Communication platforms.
- Managing a technical team with solution delivery capabilities.
- Strategic thinking and effective communication.
As the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be offered a predominantly home-based role with a requirement to visit the office in central Birmingham once a week.
The role of IT Infrastructure Manager will be offered a starting salary of £45,000 - £48,500 plus Company benefits.
This is an exciting time to join this ambitious and focused Organisation, playing a key role in the new senior leadership team.